read and learn from the one’s before you.
I have put together some of the advise from clients who have gotten married. So if you are in the planning part you want to read this. They have some serious advise for you.
- Dare to think outside the box. What is most important to you as a bride- and groom to be.
- Stay focused on solutions. You can always have a ceremony with your closest and then have the party and a renewal of vows later.
- Do not greave of what didn’t happen, instead see the possibilities. You get to celebrate your love twice, how awesome is that?!
More advise from clients
- We both got the intimate and will have the big traditional wedding just a year after what we originally planned.
- Think about what feels authentically “you”. Sometimes we feel so trapped in the ideas of how a wedding is supposed to be that you miss how it can be.
- Enjoy your day, dare to let go of all control. Trust the people around you, the day will be amazing no matter.
- Make your day about you. Do what you want, wear what you want, invite who you want. Make it the most memorable dy for you. If you want to do a roadtrip, do it. Climb a mountain, do it. Portraits in sunrise, do it!
I could not agree more. Of course it should be about you and what you want. But the industry does a good job telling us how a REAL wedding should look like. I say, do what you want, there is just as many ways of getting married as there is couples planning for their wedding.
With that being said, I hope you have found this advise from couples useful and hopefully they made you think and maybe even rethink the choices for one of the most important days of your life.
Interested in reading more on elopements, see here
Https://www.instagram.com/evelyn.wallinneed more inspiration, follow me on instagram
Hope you enjoyed the reading!
Write a comment below!