Ida & Ahmed had their legal ceremony a week before we met up with them to capture their spring elopement in Venice. And we got such a stunning day with sunshine, gondolas, and bridges. Spring elopement in Venice is also perfect as it’s not as crowded with people as in the high season.
How to have a spring elopement in Venice
- Have your legal ceremony at home
- Throw a “off we go” party for family or friends, or one when you come home
- Book your tickets, accommodation, and photographer
- Use me as I know all the good locations 🙂
- HAVE FUN!
- oh and one thing more…. rent a car and lets drive 90mins to Cortina and have one day together in the Dolomites… Talk about epic and unique experiences. Adventure and romance all together.
Are you IN? Contact me here
Let’s be adventurous and experience the romantic city in spring time
It is less crowded, the flowers are popping up getting luminous and the city is waking up. Of course, the weather can be unpredictable, but that’s also something that will add life to your photos.
And to be honest, I think the variation of sun, rain, and even thunder are by far more romantic than the heat you will get during summertime and that together with the crowds of people… Nah, I prefer spring every day of the week.
So here are my 3 reasons to have a spring elopement in Venice
- The variations in the weather are stunning and adds so much more fun, life and dimensions to your photos. Imagine running in rain, raindrops, the light after rain, even less crowded, maybe needing to take a taxi boat, sun, maybe thunder I mean how romantic….
- FEWER PEOPLE. I am serious, it’s nearly always crazy crowded in Venice and even in spring you can’t escape people. But it will be possible to get a bridge without any other people. And that is worth a lot trust me.
- Less dirt. Ida and Ahmed had their session in April, that was perfect because there was nearly no dirt and waste on the ground or in the water at all. With more people there will be much more.
If you want to see all the photos from this session, here is the gallery
Are you ready to get even more inspired?
Until next time, feel free to share the post and comment below!