An elopement in Stockholm is easy to plan. The city is known as the Venice of the north. It is built on 16 islands with an archipelago of 24 000 islands. It is also known to be one of the most clean cities of the world with many parks and nature in the city and various ways to transfer.
A & A decided they wanted to include activities in their Stockholm elopement, such as biking and kayaking. The story is super cute. They met at Örnsbergs kayaking club, located in the city-centre. They even started their first date outside it. So for them both the activity of kayaking, and having met at the place it was the perfect activity to include in their day.
Biking together as a family has also been a beautiful and fun activity for a long time for the family. As they live in the southern island of Stockholm they figured having some fun photos from biking to Stockholm cityhall felt like the natural thing to do. So we planned it all and the day became just magical.
I started in their home when they got ready! continued to nearby garden and there we went to Riddarholmen, and then cityhall. After that they continued biking to the kayakclub where A.s parents came to fetch him so that A & A could have a silent time doing what they love, kayaking. How stunning is it not to have them kayaking with cityhall where they said I do in the background.
5 Tips for an elopement in Stockholm cityhall which includes activities:
- You need to sort the papers in the tax-office 4 weeks (the latest) prior to the ceremony.
- If you want to add kayaking to your day, contact one of the kayaking cenrters in Stockholm, to book your day and time.
- Book your photographer (aka Me)
- Get flower arrangements sorted
- Maybe add a picnic to your day. The city offers so many different options to beautiful nature, overlooking the city or a short trip to a nearby island.
You feel you need help to experience your elopement in Stockholm?
I am right here, and I have an offer for you!
Get in touch with me and you will get
- The planning of your 6h personal Stockholm elopement
- Help with papers for cityhall, and booking of the ceremony
- A timeline for your day for an stress-free and fun day.
- 6hrs of coverage
- 40-50 photos / hours delivered in high resolution, edited in a personal webgallery
- 3 fineart prints on Hahnemule photopaper 30 cm x 40 cm
- Recommendations for HMUA, a florist and a designer for a stationary.
All this for the price of 30 000kr
Send me an email and use the subjectline to say Stockholm elopement package!