Many of you couples are asking me for fun loving, laughters and no posing photos.
I wanted to share some of my ideas, bought sand handful of tips for you.
Because, to be honest I’m not a magician…. You May think I am as many of the couples tell me that this is what they want, (as if I just could swing my wand and hope for the best.)
This post has MY recipe for these un -posing photos of laughter, silliness and authentic-ness
…and it starts with…
- YOU two. It’s true, it does. When you’re at ease and trust your photographer you’ll feel more free in the photos. You’ll be able to have fun, joke around, be a bit silly without thinking too much about how you look.
2. The more you focus on the photographer being there the more posed your photos are going to be. Talk with each other, touch each other, hug, be authentic with each other. Involve one another. Let me know our partner help you with your veil or dress.. let him carry it.
Also read: 5 ideas to make your elopement experience even more unique and magical
3. Make the portrait session even more personal, bring a love note or maybe talk about a few important days/memories that you two share. To re-live your history on this important day, I’m sure you’ll be emotional and by showing just that, your photos will tell .
4. Make sure your family and friends stay away from the portrait session. I can tell you that getting at ease and authentic is much harder with a crowd (likely with phones in their hands).
5. Do not hold back with the emotions. Who cares about make up when you’re marrying the love of your life. Cry, weep, laugh and just be in the emotions that comes on your day.
Want more inspiration? Have a look at my instagram
Was this helpful? Let me know in the comment section below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I LOVE hearing from you!